8.05.2006

Summarised, precise introduction to an often lengthy block of text... TITLE!

Mankind just falls for hi-fi language. Here are some hi-funda stuff cooked up for some commonplace words we use.

# The complete, soverign, authoritative, undisputable solution to a hitherto-unsolved problem: The answer
# Current-electricity starting/stoppage controller: Switch
# Thermally exploded maize-cereal kernels: Popcorn
# Non-euclidean geometry of the plane: Geometry
# Meaningful communication-intended sentences passes through/without wires from one Commonly operated Device particularly useful for trade, education and research to another such electronic computing device either automatically or as per human instruction electronically: Guess what... EMAIL!!!

Please contribute more... DONT lift them from any websites... make them up yourself(as I did) and post them as comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.