12.28.2006

The zodaic is bull (er.. i dont meanTaurus)

I have never cared for it. By the way, I was born on September 21, which zodiac-maniacs(nice word!) would remember as the exact transition period between virgo and libra. Well when I was small, I had thought that I belonged to the class of the Balance as I wasn't very sure of the dates(of the Zodiac, not my b'day). So libra it was till a few years ago, I discovered to my surprise that I belonged to the class of that Lady. But I was not very happy being Virgo. To really put this thing to test, i hesitatingly looked up a few character-analysis thingies based on the zodiac and found many things (specific ones, not the commonplace "Smart guy, good feller" description) in both Virgo and Libra sort-of were true for me. So I therefore remain on the border, with free will to criticise or brag about any of them to the other.

And while we're at it, I think I'd better take these zodiacal stuff that is applicable to me and hurl it into the plastic basket in the corner.

'Coz, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Phah! Some lady, some balalnce, some bull, what not...

6 comments:

Sriskandhs said...

Having trouble posting on thy blog. Lets see if this works.

Sneha said...

Well, i didn't have to check my books to make sure because by the very tone of the post it was most clear to me that you simply have to be a virgo kid! haha. n yea, 21st Sept is not on the border. it's safely in the virgo side (PLUS, contrary to popular belief, there is no such thing as a 'cusp'). so yes, u are indeed a virgo and can be sure of that :) i guess u find some 'libra'(i would really want to know the sources u've used :) would be interesitng to me as well:)) traits in you because your single key number of birth is 3, a number which vibrates to Jupiter and the traits of a no.3 person are in sharp contrast to virgoans. that's why at times u may act in a way which seems rather bizarre to you. plus, ur rising may be an air sign. well. apart from this, there's just one thing i'd like to say, until u've studied, experimented and observed something enough, don't believe it, but don't even disbelieve it. give everything a chance. u never know what might come out of it. PLUS, it's not very surprising to me, since i know tonnes of virgoes who share your opinion but i even do know some others who HAVE studied a bit of astrology(personality etc) and use it to solve the mysteries of our kind :)

The Smokin' WDM2 said...

@sneha: Oh my Gaawd! what a long reply! anyway got the point. But this wasnt meant to offend anyone who believes in astrology. Just one of those rants of mine :)

Sidhusaaheb said...

Don't worry, Dude...this kinda' stuff pretty much goes over ma'head too!

:D

Niranjani said...

i'm a cancerian,but all thru my school life i imagined myself to be a virgo as my indian raasi is "kanni" which is similar to sun sign virgo and thought that most of virgo's traits applied to me ..he he ..as u think so u are !!ignorant country belle !!!

Sriram said...

@Sidhusaaheb: ^5!

@niranjani: It's a really good thing I've turned on comment notification by email, otherwise I wouldnt have noticed this comment which you posted in something almost 2 years old! Well I dont see any mistake in thinking wrong.. like you said, as you think so you are. You really give a damn?

PS: Oh btw, glad to see people interested in the archives! I myself didnt know when I posted this. Had to do a blog search to find stuff on my own blog ;)