3.06.2007

See new, feel new

I changed the template... again.

This is the fourth time, I think. Now all the gaudy, obscenely over-graphical colours are gone... and in their place lies a simple, clean, pleasant looking, decent blog.

Live with this for the time being.

PS: Comments are welcome.
PPS: If that wasn't obvious...
PPPS: I was considering moving to wordpress, (reason? 'just like that') and had even created my account, but then abandoned it.
PPPPS: So there.
PPPPPS: I am irritating, yes I know.
PPPPPPS: Last one, honest.
PPPPPPPS: HA! I lied

7 comments:

Macabreday said...

hey...i actually like this livery better than the good one... more pleasing to the eyes.. clean and simple.

The Smokin' WDM2 said...

@Mac: Thanx.. i too feel the same... neat

The Blue Indian said...

this one is GOOD i must say!
u can give some livery tips to IR!
d earlier was too IRish.. typical BLUE!!!

Akshay said...

Nice one...

Niranjani said...

clean and green ..:)cool one.

Sidhusaaheb said...

It's very nice!

Now only if the text would not collide with the side-bar...I hope that can be fixed easily!

The Smokin' WDM2 said...

@all: Thanx guys.. so it luks like it's kicked off well.. gud!