5.11.2008

Two years down the lane

As of May 4, 2008, this blog successfully completes two years of largely successful existence in Cyberia. I started a blog just to see what it was, but couldnt find a thing to write on it. Two months later, inspired by the 'crap' (as he terms it) on Tushar's blog and that on Asti's, I thought, Heck, I can blog more than plain crap! and so it happened :) Thanks for the push guys. And today, I'm happy that my blogging has inspired atleast one guy to start blogging.

Ok, enough of blowing(the literal meaning) my own trumpet.

Log:
Another hot sunday afternoon, May.
Mood: Crawling
Listening to: Iron Maiden - Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Thoughts: BSNL's broadband, despite having the best speed, sucks. It does.
Sub-thoughts: Gotta hit the rails sometime soon >:)

5 comments:

Sidhusaaheb said...

Here's wishing a very happy second birthday to your blog...

:)

g-man said...

and what's wrong in writing crap, may i ask?

The Smokin' WDM2 said...

@sidhusasaheb: thankyoo!
@gman: dude, I never criticised it... writing crap like asti does is talent! did i say it was wrong?

g-man said...

lol, dude, was just asking

Sridhar Joshi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.