6.20.2008

*gasp* Identity Revealed?

After a lot of tossing and turning, and a subsequently sleepless night, I've decided to scrap "The Smokin' WDM2" from the profile... Why did I choose it in the first place? Dunno. Seriously. Privacy? naah... Just search for my name in google and see what the first result is... so definitely not privacy. Well then what else... oh well what the hell :D

So Sriram it is.. and sriram it will be. Spare yourself the "WTF?" when you see some 'smoking W..D..something' in the profile. And dear ol' Calvin is back on the profile pic... and this post shall be the dump for all profile pics (updated monthly :)

But the WDM2 is still my favourite loco, and so is the WDG3A 'Shakti', so there!

UPDATE (25 July 08): It seems revealing my name has led my blog to lose its Google page-rank no.1! The irony of the world! *swear*

5 comments:

Hari Shanker said...

Whee!! :-) Excellent decision, bro! Good to see your nice name in place of the 'smokin WDM'!

:-)

Sriram said...

ah... what the fuck. dunno... my profile is looking strange :\

g-man said...

aw man, i liked the old one better. new profile much strange

Sidhusaaheb said...

The first result on Google is your blog.

:D

I'd like to protect my identity for two reasons. Firstly, I like to write fairly controversial stuff sometimes (which I would like to continue to do, as and when I want to) and, therefore, raise the hackles of a lot of people, not all of whom might believe in non-violence. Secondly, I'd like people to read my blog and like or dislike it for the quality of the published contents, rather than on account of who I am or am not.

:)

Sriram said...

@g-man: I know :| Indecisiveness seems to be the thing of the day.

@sidhusaaheb: I STILL DUNNO how the first result is my blog since I never mentioned my name on this blog till now :D Maybe from the comments.