8.28.2008

i -what?

No I didn't pick this one... was properly tagged :D Thanks Merlz!

I am: myself... a sophisticated Earthling.
I think: heh therefore I am.
I know: that it (^) was an extremely boring cliche, but I just filled up two difficult things in this tag!
I want: (everyone) to laugh, and be happy all the time.
I have: a lot to live for!
I wish: the world was rational.. each and every human being in it.
I hate: people who seem to be nice outside but are quite a different sort inside.
I miss: My school and my circle of friends. Waaaaaah :((
Miss you, Loyola!

I fear: none. ha!

I hear: A lot. Maybe seven years of training in music made my ears rather sensitive :|

I smell: A lot here too! I've heard that when one sense organ becomes weak, the others grow strong to compensate. Or as mum says, I was an alsatian in my previous birth.
I feel: music. I feel the song in me when I play it or sing it or listen to it. That feeling is heavenly.
I crave: For better means of expression than words.
I search: I dont. I send in a request to the google server and it returns a page to me.
I wonder: What that wasp is doing, making regular trips to the hole in the back of my monitor. Think I should check... AAAAAAAAARRGH!!!
I regret: My impulsiveness to over-react at times.
I love: A lot of people, and a lot of things, which have made my life what it is now.
I ache: When I long for some happy days that are simply indelible.
I am not: Stuck-up or vain just because I dont talk a lot. First impressions are false.
I believe: that someone, somewhere will love me for what I am.
I dance: Correction: I never have danced.
I sing: Rather often and whenever I feel like. My mind is always in a song.
I cry: Inconspicuously.
I don’t always: remember to eat while at the computer.
I fight: The most with my sister. (Merlz, I can't change this one!)
I write: a lot. I'm more expressive when writing in English than anything else.
I win: almost all the arguments I start :)
I lose: my temper only at home. Wonder why :|
I never: seem to remember anything important which mum tells me to do :D
I always: am straight from the heart. I don't hide my feelings.
I confuse: people sometimes, with long and loopy sentences! Looks like I have a lot or RAM or something :|
I listen: to heavy metal, Rock, AR Rahman, the Yaman-Kalyani raaga, the chugging of a diesel loco, some song floating from afar in the midnight breeze, the raindrops falling on leaves...
I can usually be found: in front of my computer, or roaming about with no particular intention.
I am scared: of a failure surprising me at the last moment. (Correction: I'm fed up of them).
I need: to skydive atleast once before I die.
I am happy: most of the time. I mean it :)
I imagine: myself riding the Y2K superbike.
I tag: Nikhil(your first tag buddy!). the mysterious Maverick and Guru(whenever you choose to update).

15 comments:

Maverick! said...

Thanks.. will take it up immediately!

Maverick! said...

I need: to skydive atleast once before I die.

hehehe. . . ithokke nadakkuo? :P

Rahul said...

hehe....nadakkumede...nadakkum....odum!!!

Merlz said...

I am not: Stuck-up or vain just because I dont talk a lot. First impressions are false. Hear! Hear! :D

I am scared: of a failure surprising me at the last moment. Looks like we are in the same boat. Sigh!

And Maverick, I tagged you first! :P

Maverick! said...

@ merlz - sure. . najn kandu! and "the mysterious maverick" ne ninakku manasilaayo? :P

Sriram said...

@maverick: Vipiney, I had a hunch Maverick was you... I hoped the pressure from Arjun would kinda force things to happen. Enthayalaum, style padam thanne!

@rahul: Amen :)

@merlz: Well the world's a small place, isn't it?

silverine said...

Me too...I need to sky dive before I die or die while trying to sky dive! :p Wotever! You cry inconspicuously? I bawl like a brat and get all the attention at home. It is nice being the youngest at times ;)

I had done this tag sometimes back and I had written "I wonder and hence I Google!" Glad to meet another Googler :) Good one!

HOBO said...

Thansk for the "I"

Sriram said...

@silverine: I bawl like a brat and get all the attention at home. What's it with younger sisters.. ellam paara cases!

@HOBO: Yeah man..

n i t i n said...

:|
Yeah Right!

I don’t always: remember to eat while at the computer.

I remember, and I eat in front of it. :|


I imagine: myself riding the Y2K superbike.

^5 bro, ^5! But then I have some more in my list :P
like in a Veyron, riding at 400mph in the straightest track on earth. :D


I am scared: of a failure surprising me at the last moment.

Just not commenting.. :| And you know why...


I need: to skydive atleast once before I die.

Yeah, cool man...
Bungie Jumping, Skydiving, Paragliding, Jet Skiing, Wave surfing, I have some in my priority list too. Life is just a lil too short. :)

Merlz said...

Maverick...mysterious...suuuure.

I told you who it was within 2 minutes of reading the blog. :P

Sriram said...

@nitin: like in a Veyron, riding at 400mph in the straightest track on earth. :D er.. and did i tell you that I also want to pilot a train on my own?

@merlz: idiotic me :D

Vrij said...

Love the Confuse part... high on RAM.. LoL !

Nikhil P Joseph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sidhusaaheb said...

Ditto for skydiving and the Y2K...

:P