8.14.2008

It's the Potpourri tag...

Picked this tag from a couple of blogger buddies: Hari-chetan, Merlz, Nitin to name a few. Ok, lemme get down to business:

LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: 300! *ROAARRR* And spent a week discussing it with my dearest pal :) Let's be frank: I'm not exactly a movie person!
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: Linux from scratch by Gerard Beekmans. Oh.. if you mean fiction, The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. A must-read for anyone.. simply awesome read.
FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Scrabble, monopoly (well that makes it two I guess)
FAVORITE SOUND: A bit of elaboration here: Fav. music --> Good, complex instrumentals, rock and metal; Fav. female voice --> Shreya ghoshal, Fav. noise --> The powerful chugging of a WDG3A locomotive!
WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Being suspected or framed.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE: Huh... morning or afternoon?
FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE: Fast food... in Trivandrum? lol!!! I'm a fan of Northie dhabas anyway :D
FUTURE CHILD’S NAME: hm... if it's a girl I'd go for Krishna (dont really know why.. I just like it).. and if it's a boy, maybe Sriram v2.0 ;)
DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Well that depends upon your point of view, and what I'm driving.
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No. Prefer my own species.
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Boys will always love their toys! My first toy car was a white-blue sportscar (I took it apart before I could learn what model it was). In real life, its the M800.
FAVOURITE DRINK: Tea... custom-made :p
DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Never eaten one :| But I dont think I really wanna devour the stems...
IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Deep shades of burgundy... I want a preview and an undo facility too!
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: Cricket, football, tennis.
ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: I picked this one off many, so we'll skip this.
WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing usually. At night, my glasses, my mp3 player. And no, that's not a crocodile.. just my violin case lurking yonder.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? hm... yes. Why not?
MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Night owl! Wake me if you can :)
FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Usually in front of the computer, with music streaming through Amarok. Or (if power fails), the terrace above my room. Otherwise at the door of a train somewhere far away in the country(wish I could do this often, though!) :)

Whew... that about winds it up. Firing up Random_Taglist_Generator: Tagging - Niranjani, Vrij, and Vipin for now.

9 comments:

Hari said...

Nice one. I really like tag posts, they bring out the *real* persona (or the Residual Self Image) of the blogger! :D

"Girl's name: Krishna "
LOL! Similar tastes, eh?

"FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Usually in front of the computer, with music streaming through Amarok."
Hey, doesn't that eat up a lot of MBs?

"WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Being suspected or framed."
This feeling sucks hard!

"ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: I picked this one off many, so we'll skip this."
I was the first to tag you. So you need to say what's the nicest thing about me! NOW!

Sriram said...

@hari: Hey, doesn't that eat up a lot of MBs? OOps! Streaming as in 'flowing' :D
About the nicest thing.. er.. will correct!

Sidhusaaheb said...

Well, I guess you already know all of my answers to that one.

:)

n i t i n said...

The latest cousin..her name's Krishna too...I was the one who ran helter shelter to get her a passport...so much for being the eldest 3nd gen member in the family! Anyways she's happy with her passport just 10 days after her birth!


Yeah..I didnt tag you deliberately...I saw Hari bhai's tag...thats why your name isnt there.. :P

Anyways good work bro...putting stuff first in italics n then commenting...I'llhave to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V your whole post so...understand my feelings..wokay

keep it coming bro..

ciao

Merlz said...

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Scrabble, monopoly High five!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? hm... yes. Why not? Now that was a question which made me think, a lot. I mean, I'm already living one life as myself. Why not try something completely different next time? Like being a boy for eg. But then again, being a girl hasn't been a pain yet. :)

Aaand, you probably won't buy it, but I actually signed into blogger to blogroll YOU!Itthefaaq? :)

Macabreday said...

night owl... ditto.....!!!

and the sound of an alco...cant beat that man...!!

Sriram said...

@sidhusaaheb: yeah :D

@nitin: gee, luks like everyone is at the Passport office... you, I called up tushar for a couple of days earlier, even he was!

@merlz: ^5 girl, ^5! Thanks for the blogroll.. ah Itthefaaq? :D

@mac: and the sound of an alco...cant beat that man...!! Yeah man.. something to die for!

Merlz said...

Hehe...itthefaaq....not a swear. I swear! :D
Actually...I wasn't sure what was the best way to write it in English. It's a hindi word (or is it Urdu?), means coincidence.

Sriram said...

@merlz: Whoa.. I really really mistook it for a novel way ot saying WTF with emphasis! Thats why I used it to say ah..WTF!

hm.. by the sound of it, looks like Urdu :)